Nick Kyrgios Finally Speaks Out: The Shocking Truth Behind His Cocaine Positive Test Revealed

Nick Kyrgios says persistent injuries and the impending end to his tennis career led to a positive test for cocaine.
The Australian, currently ranked 919 in the world after peaking at number 13 in 2016, submitted a sample at the Mallorca Open in June that was later found to have contained benzoylecgonine, a metabolite of cocaine.
His provisional suspension started on August 4 and he has, so far, opted against an appeal.
Writing on Instagram, he said: “I made a huge mistake and I take full responsibility for it. I am sorry to my fans, my family, my sponsors and everyone else close to me. Above all, I’m sorry to the kids who follow me. I know the example this sets and I’m deeply disappointed in myself.



Post Comment